Dental Careers in Etobicoke
Looking for a dental career in Etobicoke? Join the Park Lawn Dental team.
Current Open Positions
Park Lawn Dental is conveniently located within the South of Etobicoke. For over 40 years, our fun- loving family practice has been providing dental services to the multi-generational community. The cornerstone of our patient/dentist relationships is trust and communication. Visit our website to meet our team!
Schedule: Part-time or Full-time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Hygienist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Hygienist at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Patient-focused care: With every decision we make and each action we take, our focus is always on the patient – our practice revolves around delivering a consistently outstanding patient experience.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Provide a consistent patient experience during each hygiene visit
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical and professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered with the College of Dental Hygienist of Ontario (C.D.H.O)
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Etobicoke community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Park Lawn Dental?
Park Lawn Dental is proud to be an active member of the Etobicoke community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in Etobicoke? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
LocationPark Lawn Dental
- Monday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Wednesday: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Thursday: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed